Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hello Everyone!


My name is Lisa Jay, or Midnight. I am new to this platform of social media. I wanted to make a blog to put myself out there and to reach out to those willing to read my blog. I want this blog to be about real life and real life situations that everyone may not or may deal come in contact with on a daily basis.

I do intend to include more of my other hobbies such as makeup, fashion, gaming, food and books. Even though I will be including other topics throughout the year I intend this blog to focus on your guys and what you guys are having trouble with.

I know that I cannot help everyone but I will try my best to help whoever I can because I know I can help and I want to.

I want to try to help considering that I recently graduated with a bachelor's of arts in psychology. Psychology is a love of mine and I decided to get a degree in psychology because I have always wanted to help people. Since I was really young I knew I wanted to help people but I never knew how to exactly.

I decided to make this blog since now I have a lot more free time and I decided to use my free time to help those who may or may not be in need. I don't mind getting a message or two just to talk but I am mainly here to help.

I know it is going to be a lot of work but I think this can be good for us both.

Plus it is a New Year and what a better time to start something new than the beginning of a new year. It is 2016 and lets hope for a wonderful year filled with happiness and health.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment