Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Switching things up a bit.

Hello to those who read my blog.

You've noticed that I've changed the name of my blog.

I felt that it would be more suitable to what I do here; giving some form of suggestions. I do not want anyone who comes here to read what I post and take it super literal or personal; that's not what I am trying to do here. I am simply trying to do my part and give a helping hand for those who may or may not need a boost. I'm hoping to maybe perk up someone's day, something bad happen, things aren't going their way and hopefully reading something here might make them feel just a bit better.

Also, I know I ended up leaving for what feels like a long time. I said I was going to leave for about 2 weeks to get over my writer's block and that turned into 3 months and I deeply apologize for that. A lot ended up happening on my side along with the writer's block; I genuinely didn't know what to write about that would be good for those who would read it; I don't want you to get bored reading my posts, that would defeat the purpose. I am not saying I am necessarily here to entertain either but I want you guys to have something of a good time and/or take something with you when you find your way here.

The schedule is also going to change, I'm still not sure to what but for a fact I want to post twice a week and I do not want to do two posts randomly throughout the week, we all have lives.

As for now, I have returned, I have posts that I am currently working on that will be finished soon.

Thank you to those who bared with me and my absence, I truly appreciate it. Those who are new, probably not, welcome and enjoy our journey.

Until next time, Take Care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment