Sunday, January 7, 2018

appreciation post

It is time for an appreciation post. This is my first time doing one and I hope those who read it can understand how much this means to me. It has been over 2 years now since I have started my blog and it has been something. I know when I was younger I've tried multiple times having something of a blog or anything in relation. Same thing with my writing; I kept trying to be active with posting my creative writing online but it never went well for me.

I know deep down I never really wanted to be famous or whatever on the internet because I like having my privacy. That is something I strive for; to have as much privacy as possible. As I've become older, I realized that it is okay to be somewhat known if that ever happens to me. As I started writing again, I kept thinking that I do want something of a fan-base, I truly do. I want a group of people to want to read my writing because it does encourage me to write more. It encourages me to get creative and think outside the box with my stories. It continues to get me thinking how I can get my stories to be as entertaining and real as possible.

These are places that I never imagined I would be with my writing. When I was younger, I used to come up with story plots but I never got the chance to actually write out those stories. Now I do and there is nothing more I want to do than share it with those who want to read them. I'm also always open to constructive criticism. I always want to make sure that I can make the best stories that I possibly can.

I appreciate anyone and everyone who reads my posts. It means the world to me. Towards the end of last year, I ended up getting such a bump in views and I got so excited. It also made me feel very hopeful because my hard work paid off. I want to continue to write. I hope to one day be in a place where I can write more often and make something of a living off it.

I want to keep writing for everyone who wants to continue reading and I want to keep saying thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Whatever is left of my heart. I appreciate every single view and I appreciate every single person who decides to follow. You give me so my hope, motivation and drive to keep going with my writing.

Thank you, everyone, again. I look forward to writing more in 2018.

I also want to take the time out to say continue being yourself because everyone else is taken. Don't pretend to be someone that you are not. Do your best to be your best you and things will fall into place before you know it. Keep moving forward for you.

Please follow me on TWITTER @MIDNIGHTHUEE and share with us how you intend to make the holidays better for someone.

I also have my WATTPAD account where my stories live in case those may be interested in reading my creative writing. I appreciate the support deeply and truly.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt because you know yourself best. You do.

Smile : ) Try to do one good deed each day and until next time, Take Care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment