Sunday, February 5, 2017

Them Lazy Days

Honestly, today I feel so lazy that I decided to make a post about it. I have other posts on the ready but I did not get a chance to proofread them so of course their not quite ready so hopefully next week I feel less lazy.

It is actually good for everyone to have at least one lazy day where we barely do anything. Especially for people who have a full schedule such as working six days a week. Those people definitely need a lazy day and they should feel no shame at all.

I live in a city that moves so fast and before we know it, it is two in the afternoon and we don’t know how it happened. I work in the afternoon and before I know it, it would be seven pm and sometimes I just think “damn, time flew and escaped from me.”

It also sucks because we could want to do so many things in a day such as binge watch our favorite shows or just go for a twenty minute jog but because we lost track of time, the day is gone.  As much as we want a lazy day, try to pay attention so that you can be lazy efficiently. If that make sense.
You want the most of your day so pay attention to you clocks so that you can do the tasks you might not be able to do for yourself throughout the week because of you other responsibilities.

If you want to sleep in, by all means do so. I know that is exactly what I do but that means you have less time to binge watch a show for example or finish that book you’ve been so intently into so try to be somewhat mindful.

There isn’t much to say on this topic aside from make sure to keep track of time or even set an alarm if you want to do a lot of things for yourself before the work week starts up again tomorrow.

On a side note, Mondays aren’t that bad. They become bad if you let them be. Mondays can be the best day of the week if you want them to. It’s all about perception and if you change yours a little bit, everything can change.

That is my small suggestion for being lazy and I hope it changed you perception a bit on Lazy Sundays and Sucky Mondays. Also, everything I say is only a suggestion; I never intend to tell anyone what to do because everyone is free to make their own choices and decisions.

Follow me on TWITTER @midnighthuee and let me know which day of the week is your favorite. Mine is Friday mainly because I can see my best friends.


Remember to smile when something cool happens and try do to a good deed for someone. Until next time, Take Care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment