Tuesday, February 20, 2018

update.

I wanted to make a post for everyone since it has been a while. I am still on my hiatus but I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys a little about what is going on on my side.

I think I am finally making progress on being healthier. The hardest part for me is starting and to continue after a certain amount of time. I always get to a point where I feel good and better and my body gets lazy as a result. My body feels like I'm in a good place and I don't have to continue exercising anymore or I don't have to eat my healthy food anymore. Which sucks!

I hate that my body does that; when I get to a good place my body slacks.

I can admit that I am naturally a lazy person. It took me years to become productive but one thing to keep in mind is I did not become very productive over-night or even in a month's time. I started getting really busy when I was in college. I wanted to do a lot to make sure I had something to do after I graduated. I was able to accomplish that goal but I did not accomplish it the way I wanted to.

I ended up being at my part-time job, at the time, Monday through Friday and now at my current part-time job, I am there Monday through Friday and every other Saturday. I work a lot at my current part-time job. I have told my supervisor before that I do not expect to be worked as a full-time employee if I am paid as a part-time employee; I don't place those games.

I just didn't think that I'd be 25 still having a part-time job no matter how fulfilling it can be. It does suck that I am in a place where I didn't expect to be but I'm not the first and last. I think it is pretty rare for a person to become financially stable, in a city, very early on in this lives. Granted, we have the internet now and we see a bunch of young kids making A LOT of money.

Don't let that discourage you! There are MULTIPLE reasons as to why they are making so much money at such a young age. I don't want to spend this post listing them but keep that in mind; there are a lot of people around the world and their lives are completely different than ours. That's reasonable because we don't want our lives to be similar to someone else's, we want our own lives, our own individual stories to tell.

But I digress. I'm still not sure yet when I will return since I honestly do not have many posts written. I haven't been that active on my Wattpad account as often as I'd like either. I have been thinking to come back early or mid-March though. Just to give you guys an idea of when to start expecting my posts again. I will let you guys know if anything changes.

Leave comments below and tell me how things have been with you.

Please follow me on TWITTER @MIDNIGHTHUEE and share with us how you intend to make the holidays better for someone.

I also have my WATTPAD account where my stories live in case those may be interested in reading my creative writing. I appreciate the support deeply and truly.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt because you know yourself best. You do.

Smile : ) Try to do one good deed each day and until next time, Take Care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment