Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunrise or Sunset?

I realized that I have never really made a "laid back" post that was not about something important or something I thought was wrong that I had to write about, etc. That is something I should do more from time to time.

So taking another prompt from my '300 writing prompts' book, do you guys prefer the sunrise or the sunset? This one was a toughy for me because I love both when the sun is rising and when the sun is setting. This one was really hard despite being a simple question.

In the end, I decided to write how I do love both and I cannot pick one because when I see the sunrise it tells me that it is time to get up and go out. It tells me that I have so much time and I have a day ahead of me to get done as many activities and/errands that I see fit.

When I see the sunset, it is telling me that is it time to head to bed. It tells me that it is time to rest after a busy day and to recharge for the next day.

I appreciate the sunrise and the sunset because it is the times of the day that are the most relaxing to me. When people wake up, they wake up soundly, hopefully, to a calming sunrise which can be very relaxing. The hues of oranges and yellows in the clear blue sky if that day is sunny is all very soothing when I think about it.

When it comes to the sunset, you get to see all the hues of purples and blues mixed together with the shades of yellows and oranges. Also, the sun isn't as bright when it is rising and setting so most of us can look towards the sun without our eyes burning; the sun is most easy to gaze at during these periods of the day.

Anyway, I plan to make more posts like this because honestly, there is so much going on in the world right now that it is nice to get away from all the injustice that are going on right now to recharge for tomorrow and continue the fight. But for now, relax, watch some TV and eat your favorite snack.

Everything I say here is merely a suggestion. No matter what I suggest, you can make the final decision in what you think is best for you. Please follow me on TWITTER @midnighthuee and tell me which you like better? Sunrise or Sunset?

Smile. Try to do one good deed each day and until next time, Take Care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment