Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Find Your Inspiration.

I know there are people out there who struggle day to day when it comes to just about anything. They may struggle to get out of bed or even figure out what to put on in the morning. I know there are some people struggling because they may not know that there is plenty of things and people to live for. There are beautiful flowers to see and smell. Many of wonderful food to go out there and try for the first time with people you love. I decided to open this post this way because you can find inspiration anywhere throughout the world. I know in your room right now you may feel like there isn't much but there is. Try looking around your room or anyone where you visit often and do your best to spot something you enjoy.

When I go to work, what makes me the happiest is seeing all the bookshelves filled with wonderful books. I love books and I love seeing bookshelves filled with books. It inspires me to buy more books, read more, and to better my writing anytime I bump into a book that is written so well that I can't put it down. I started reading the The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain. I know it's an old book but I've never gotten a chance to actually sit down and start reading it. It's a very old book and the English language has changed dramatically but there's a charm to reading how our language used to be in the 1800's. It's something small but finding a good book can put the biggest smile on my face when I wasn't feeling too hot. Finding your muse is important because when you too are not feeling so hot, it is possible for something you love to put the biggest smile on your face too.

It may sound small but you may notice soon enough that other small things such as a piece of chocolate or for you guys who do not enjoy chocolate, a strawberry treat maybe or whichever flavor is your favorite, may make you feel tons better.

Whatever inspires you can and will do the same. I'm not sure if it will make you feel better every single time but that possibility of making you feel better some of the days won't go away anytime soon. Find whatever makes you smile. Find something that helps you keep moving forward until you reach point B because as humans, we do not always want to stay on point A. Listening to music can inspire you to make music. Reading a good book, such as I did, can inspire many to improve their writing or even start a book. Trying out a new device can inspire anyone to build one of their own. 

When listening to a person, similar to yourself, who is just as passionate about something you enjoy, can help you become inspired too. 

I'm going to stop here guys since I'm not feeling so hot today but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I wanted to give everyone something to read until I started feeling better. I know I should be fine by Thursday. 

For those who do have someone to go to for inspiration of maybe a song, keep doing what you're doing because I'm sure you guys are being your best amazing. For those who feel they don't have a role model of some sort of maybe doesn't have a song or book to go to, be your own role model because no one will know yourself as well as you. Be your number one cheerleader and be there for yourself when you're not feeling so hot like how I am not. I went straight to the pharmacy to spoil and treat myself and told myself to relax and just watch TV. Your other option is to explore, look around until you find something that makes you smile because everyone can find their muse and inspiration anywhere. Treat yourself like the Prince or Princess that you are and enjoy the rest of your day.

Until next time. Take care, everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment