Thursday, March 3, 2016

Don't Give Up.

Life is full with obstacles, that for some, may feel it could crush them or their spirit.

I'm telling you to not let those things break your spirit. Your spirit is stronger than you may be thinking right now. I know for a fact that things are so hard that you probably feel like your heart is about to burst. You could be feeling so sad or depressed that you are not sure if you'll ever fel happy again. Something really bad may have happened to you recently and you feel stuck in this place where you're feeling like you just don't know anything.

I am saying this since something recently happened to me and I feel so stuck in a place where I am very unfamiliar with; I am honestly not sure which path is best for me to take. I want and need to take things one day at a time because I cannot overwhelm myself or push myself too hard or else I'll explode. It's not that I am the type of person to explode but everyone has their limit and mine has been reached recently. I won't let this recent event break my spirit or let it get me down because I have responsibilities that I want to continue. There are goals and plans that I have that I want to see come true. 

This post is super late because after I came home, I was just laying in bed thinking of what I could write today. I had a post for today that I started but it is not done. This is a post I made on the spot because I know it is important to inspire others to push forward. Everyone is great in their own way even if everyone is not going to notice. Everyone is not meant to do everything; some people are specially made for a certain thing which is why they prevail at it. It takes time though. Even artists weren't magically gifted the first time they put their pencil on paper.

Life is about learning, it is about learning who you are as a person, as a man, as a women, and what you love; what you are willing to fight for. When you find something or someone worth fighting for, that is when your true vibrant colors that represent you shine brighter than any sun about to explode. I felt I had to make this post because I know there are many people struggling, feeling sad, feeling depressed, feeling stuck, feeling that there is no way out when that is not true. There is always an alternative. There is never just one answer.

Another thing I wanted to mention is doing the right thing. I felt and still feel that the decisions I made were probably not the right one because I didn't feel good about it when realistically, doing the right thing does not always feel good. This is something we are going to keep experiencing over and over and we are going to get through it together.

You do not have to be alone. Please talk to someone you trust who will listen and who can possibly help because you will feel better having someone by your side. Having a support system helps you get through any life situation being mentally and emotionally sane on the other side. Don't let your life situation get the best of you. I know every single one of you is better than you may think. Give yourself a chance and you will be surprised. It takes life's challenges to really see what you're made of.

I really was about to not post anything but I made a commitment to this and I want to only get better with this, not worse. I will switch up the time schedule because I know it would be better to post in the morning but I am not always able to post in the morning. I will do my best to make it a thing to do for now on.

I will finish this post on that note. Please follow me on twitter and let me know how my blog is coming along. Leave comments here too on my blog and tell me how you guys are feeling and what you'd like to read about because I am more than open to ideas that people are interested in.

TWITTER/ @midnighthuee

Until next time everyone, take care <3

And be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment