Tuesday, March 1, 2016

You don't have to plan out your entire future.

I said I would make this post since I decided not to make this post last week since I wanted to talk about how getting deeply discouraged could affect a person in a very negative way.

Now, onto this topic, not having to have your whole future planned out. 

This might be something that plenty of people know about. Although, there are just as many people who feel otherwise. There are some people, including myself at one point, who feel that they do need to know what they need to do or have a good idea of where they are going to end up. The reasons for those vary from person to person. Using myself as an example, I feel that I need to have a job that pays more in order to help my parents when money even though they clearly do not need my help. It is me feeling that because they have done so much for me that I want to give back to them as soon as I possibly can. That is my personal reason as to why I feel I need to get things on track or going a certain way even though I do have a job and I enjoy going to work when it isn’t causing me so much stress. It can be stressful working with kids sometimes as many people out there know. But, I do not make as much money as I would need in order to help out around the house much more. I help out here and there with food and such.

The reason I am making this post is because I spent about a months’ time constantly thinking about what to do with myself. Mainly, how to make more money in order for me to save up more and help out around the house more. I thought of YouTube because it is something I know I can do, recording and editing videos well, and I think I’d be good at it. I thought of making videos a couple of times actually but I never brought myself to do it because I thought no one would listen to what I have to say. Some of my friends on the other hand felt otherwise. They told me flat out that I should do it because it would be something that I’d be good at. The main reason was for me to review makeup products, which I will continue to do, along with giving pointers on how to get better at makeup, something I will also start doing.

I have convinced and gave myself plenty of reasons why I should not start making videos. My biggest reason was because those who are on YouTube want some sort of career having to do with recording and making videos. I know that is not the future I want; I want to be a psychologist of some sort so I thought maybe YouTube wasn’t for me. Then I had to remind myself that there are psychologists out there who do use YouTube as a platform to get their ideas out there so it encouraged me to keep going with my ideas. It took me about 2 months to finally convince myself to keep going and to start looking around for equipment I can use along with programs and such to use. Then for things to take off is going to take even more time along with the other things that I am doing alongside starting up a YouTube channel. It’s tough.

I took up a lot of time and I will continue to take up a lot of time because I have it. I’m not saying to spend an unnecessary amount of time but when it comes to thinking and deciding what you want your future to be like in order for you to be as comfortable as possible, that does take a lot of time. This is not something that will come to you over night. There are some people that yes, they do know what they want and they go for it and they decided much quicker because they found what they love doing sooner. Sometimes those are the same people who change their minds when they get older too. We’re human, we’re all constantly changing and it is more than okay to change our dreams or to even come up with a new dream! It’s okay too.

My thoughts, pace yourself, don’t rush. Be patience with yourself. If anyone tries to rush you, nicely tell them not to rush you because you don’t like it and feeling rushed is the last thing you need. People who truly love you and support you will be just as patient, sometimes more patient than you. Also try not to wait too long either because sure they say good things come to those who wait. But as they’re waiting, they’re doing other things too in the meantime to make sure the good things come.
I will finish this post here for now everyone. I am really enjoying making these posts and I am really glad that I kept going with this. Maybe not a lot of people pass by my blog but it’s okay because I know there are people who do and hopefully they take something away from reading my posts. I eventually intend to branch out a bit now that I am a lot more comfortable. It was hard at first but I eventually found my groove and I intend to keep moving forward.  

Since I was able to find my pace with my blog, I know that everyone else can find their pace. with something they enjoy I know not everyone is made the same but everyone is wonderful at something.

Follow me on Twitter and tell me how I'm doing.

TWITTER/ @midnighthuee

Until next time, guys. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment