Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Honesty Hour 02

I wanted to make a second one of this and this is something I may keep going with from time to time.

 I wanted to take the time out to say that I keep looking at my posts and some, in the end, turned out to be a bit half assed even though I tried my best at the time. I continue to grow with my blog and getting better and better since I continue to get new ideas on how to make it look more pretty and approachable.

There are some posts I feel aren’t as good as some others and that is always going to happen; there is always going to be a miss. I try to think about what is going on in my life to figure out what I can write about, what I can talk with you guys about, those who actually read my blog. My blog is still very small but I do not want to treat it as it is, I want to treat it as what it can become. I know my blog can be more one day; I just need to keep working on it and improve my schedule and what I post.

There have been a few times when I honestly can’t figure out what to write. I never want to talk about politics or religion anywhere because I think literally everyone has something different to say so those are two topics I probably will never talk about. It has nothing to do with me not having anything to say. I rather not say anything pertaining to those two topics because I always feel that it can never really end well. I think I’m very understanding with where a person stands on those topics but I normally feel like I don’t get the same treatment. I know a lot of people can relate with that; being understanding of someone else but not gaining the same treatment.

I cannot rush this or anything else that I plan to do in the future because that’s how it is going to get wrecked. I want to make better and better post for those who read my blog, for those who are thinking about sharing my blog with someone, for someone who has already shared my blog, those who really do enjoy my blog and want more, I want to only give the best I possibly can. Those who don’t like my blog, you probably have every right to because I keep talking about everyday things or topics that might affect you every once in a blue so of course you don’t want to read it.

I don’t like escaping reality. I never found it to be a good solution to anything.  Just because you left does not mean the problem got resolved; the problem is still there waiting for you to return. That is why I made a blog; to talk mainly about things that could affect us daily or every once in a blue because life is going to smack us in the face every once in a while. I think that happens to teach us some form of a lesson, something we’re not paying attention to or maybe we’re supposed to be going more forward and life is giving something of a nudge for us to stop being lazy and move faster. I don’t know. What do you guys think?

I was originally going to type up a post about how it’s okay if we have not started one of our goals yet because we have time. As I was typing it though, I hated it. I thought it was a stupid and dumb thing to write about so I decided to be a bit more honest than usually and share with you guys, those who read, that there are some posts that I go back to and I don’t like. There are times where I am not sure what to type about. There was even a time I had a writer’s block. I wanted to post something though. I made a commitment to post something every Tuesday and Thursday and that’s what I intend to do.

I’m not sure what else is there to say…

My main reason for making the blog is to start making something of myself because I want to help people. I said it in my first post on New Year’s. I want to be there for people who need someone when they feel there is no one else around for them because I know what it’s like. I know what it’s like to feel alone, like you can’t talk to anyone and even if you want to you’re not sure who to go to. There are times where you are sad as fuck and at first you might not know why but you’re sad and you might not know what to do with yourself. I’ve been sad about something that I didn’t even want to be sad about but I was. We have all had a dark period in our lives. I want to grow this blog into something much bigger than myself and whatever else I end up doing, I want it to touch the lives of others, to go to those who need it the most and those who need a pick me up here and there.

I really do want to grow something of a community so that we are there for each other. I want to put myself out there more in order to help in whatever way I can. I will continue to earn the trust of those who read my blog, those who follow me, those who keep reading. I want this blog to be great for you to enjoy.

I am far from perfect and I know that. What that means is that I will make mistakes from time to time but I will admit to them and always try to do better. Some of my posts were ass and I noticed so I will go back to them, see how much they suck and do my best to make better ones. Promise *stars*
Okay. I think that’s enough mushy, heart-to-heart stuff for one day. I will end things here!

Thank you very much to those who read my blog. Please tell a friend about it because I want more people to appreciate and tell them how beautiful they are.
Also keep in mind that the more I do this, the more open I become so you will get to see more and more of who I truly am as an individual.

Please follow me on Twitter and don’t be afraid to leave a tweet and tell me how I’m doing. Please leaves comments below here and tell me how am doing and how you guys are feeling; sharing is caring. I do care, I might not be saying it enough but that should change and I will work on it. Anytime I feel it is appropriate, I will share with you guys how much I care about those who are reading.

TWITTER/ @midnighthuee

Thank you again and have a wonderful day. Be safe and don’t forget to smile.

Until next time. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment