Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hobbies!

I know I am behind with the Ipsy review for this month and I’m sure millions of people already know what is in the bag this month but my bag may be a bit different so I am still going to do it. I’m still getting used to how BlogSpot works and I’m normally obsessed with making something pretty because I believe presentation is always important. But I will get on that and as soon as I’m done, I will post it!

This post however, is going to be about hobbies! I decided to write about hobbies because it is getting even warmer and I am so excited! It is becoming the time to get out more often in New York City now or for some, staying indoors with the A/C on full blast.

I have only met one person who did not really have any hobbies but it still threw me off guard because at the time I thought everyone had some sort of hobby when they’re not working, something to do with their spare time and this person told me no. I asked him if he watched any shows or read any books since I love reading books 

Side note: I have not really discovered any books I feel I can talk to you guys about quite yet but hopefully I can find something soon. Even something in my collection of books that I have not finished I could probably give it a go. 

I didn’t want to be mean either but I at some point I did get bored and ran out of things to talk about because he did not have much to share aside from what he did for a living. It was film and sure that’s cool but I already knew about film and at the time he wasn’t really telling me anything I didn’t know already.

I’m not saying to plain give up on people who have no hobbies because you can always introduce someone to something knew; there is a vast amount of things that everyone does not know about and we can learn something new every day. So go for it. The reason why I did not move forward with this person was because I felt I had no comment ground and plus I was immature in the sense where instead of working harder, I would let certain things go and not say anything when I could have been more honest. These days, I am a lot more honest with people even if I don’t get the same treatment because I know I can say I did my best to communicate with the other person.

As for hobbies, this is the time to maybe pick up a new hobby like archery, if you were exercising indoors all winter you can go outside now for a lovely morning jog! You can even bring your laptop outside now and play games outside! Read your books outside, hold book club outside now that the weather is getting much better. Outdoors parties! I love those!ti I know there are multiple locations around the city that do outdoor yoga and meditation. I’ve never done that yet but I can only imagine how relaxing it can be and you can do it on your own too but I suggest being with a friend if you’re going to meditate outside for safety reasons of course.

My hobbies are reading, writing (obviously ), playing video games, exploring here and there, finding new hair, skin, and nail stuff, (obviously ) fashion, and a little bit of electronics because of my dad. That is to name a few of my hobbies. Oh! Yoga and meditation too. Those keep me going even though I should get back into yoga.

Share with me some of your hobbies on Twitter because I want to know what your hobbies are and how you have fun with your friends and family.

TWITTER/ @midnighthuee

A moment for some honesty, I know I haven’t been keeping up with the schedule the last couple weeks because I got to a place with my blog where I felt no one was reading it anymore and that probably I was wasting my time with this. I continue to keep in mind that anyone who has a successful blog of some sort, had some slip ups here and there and I shouldn't beat myself up too much over it. I deeply apologize for the slight disappearance. Anytime I intend to be away for a while, I will tell you guys for now on. I'm posting for now to make up for Thursday and I should be on time for Tuesday.

Thank you to those who find my blog and take the time out to read it, I deeply appreciate it. I have slowly started making my way onto Tumblr so hopefully that starts going well too so check it out! I’m still figuring out how Tumblr works too.

TUMBLR/ @midnighthuee


Until next time, everyone. Remember to smile and Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment