Friday, February 12, 2016

Makeup Review 001 L.A Girl & Eyeko

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone’s week has passed by well and everyone is feeling good.

I am actually a bit sick and cannot think of a topic to write about so I am going to take the opportunity to review eyeliner that I favor.

The eyeliner that I have been using for a long time now is L.A Girl’s fine line liquid eyeliner. I personally love it especially since it is really affordable with the price being $5.99 and can be found at just about any beauty supply store. L.A Girl also has “Mark My Eyes” liquid eyeliner which is the fat eyeliner which is usually used for a more dramatic and bold look.

I received Eyeko’s fat liquid eyeliner in the mail since I subscribed for BirchBox and I instantly fell in love with the eyeliner because of how smooth and bold this formula is. It is the darkest black I have ever had for a liquid eyeliner and the brush is really soft. The skinny and fat eyeliner cost $18.00 but costs $16.00 now on Birchbox.com


Here are the links for Eyeko liquid eyeliner and L.A Girl’s eyeliner if you prefer online shopping. I recommend them both highly but if you cannot afford Eyeko’s then try L.A Girl’s liquid eyeliner.

I know this was a short review and I intend to get better at them. I plan to look through the products I own and use that way I can share with you guys who bothers to read my very small blog. Thank you.

As I mentioned, I have subscribed to Birchbox and also Ipsy. If you guys are not familiar with either of those companies then look them up, they’re awesome. So some of the products that I received samples for are a bit on the pricey side so I intend to look around for an affordable alternative but still getting a similar quality out of the products. I will also do my best to share alerts on sales and such since that is when I normally shop; when a sale is happening. I am always on the lookout for an awesome sale.

If anyone knows any affordable products and where to get them, share. We’re a family here and sharing is caring.


I will end things here. I hope everyone has an awesome and safe weekend. As I mentioned in my Valentine’s Day post, I am very sorry for posting late. As I mentioned above, I got sick again and have been slow with things. Next week will go back to the regular schedule of posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Alright, everyone, until next time. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment