Friday, February 5, 2016

Clumsy Hero.

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is doing well.


So one of my best friends brought up this app game called Clumsy Hero and I am totally addicted to it. This is a great game in my opinion for anyone who loves RPG's, grinding to get to the highest level possible, getting into guilds and enjoying all the guild benefits; all the RPG goodies.

I started playing this game yesterday and I am level 13 now. I can say this game is very challenging after a while which makes me want to play more. I was one of those people who loved Maple Story. If any of you guys are not familiar with Maple story, I suggest checking it out.

Nexon also made an app game version of Maple Story for all you Maple Story lovers out there called Pocket Maple Story. It is available on the Google Play store and the App Store for IPhones and it is free just like Clumsy Hero, also free to download.

I say give it a try. I probably might end up doing a small review for Pocket Maple Story once I start playing it more. I've been practically obsessed with Clumsy Hero. I am so happy that one of my best friends brought this game into my life; I've been wanting to play a game like this for a long time now on my phone.

The only down side to this game is that it is one of those games that you do need an internet connection in order to play so if you guys were looking for an RPG to play when traveling on the train underground, this game is not the one. I actually play Slash Tower which is also another free game on Google Play and the App Store. It's an arrow game that progressively becomes more challenging and I highly suggest it.

Alright, everyone, I will end this review here. I do give Clumsy Hero so far a 3.5 out of 5 only because I am not that far into the game yet and I am not sure if there are only three fighting areas that can be unlocked. I have already unlocked the second fighting area and there seems to be only three areas to unlock. I'd probably stick to 3.5 because I think at some point grinding will become more of a thing and I am not too big on grinding but I know tons of people are and if I were, I'd definitely give this game a 4 out of 5.

I will end things here until next time, everyone. Take care <3

Please write down in the comments games that you think I should try out and I will check them out =]

Happy playing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment