Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Having good behavior.

I decided to write a post about behavior because today at work, a lot of my girls were misbehaving because they thought because there isn't any school this week that they can behave however they like. Most girls are highly aware of how they must behave no matter where they are. They know that in order for them to have fun and such, they must behave well and that consists of listening to the staff and in order to listen one must be not talking over the other person. Apparently, it was quite a challenge getting the girls to be quiet and some was fooling around which is okay the first couple times but if it keeps happening then they become too disruptive for the other girls. That also gets to a point where the other girls start to imitate each other and then everything is a mess.

I am not saying all this to complain about work or my girls because I love my job and I've grown to love the girls very much. I am taking about this because I know when it comes to good behavior, it goes a long way. This also applies to everyone when applying for work and such or even being recommended for a job position. Those hiring and such are going to pick those who they can work with, speak with, and one who is easy to cooperate with. I have never met a person who hired another person who spoke over them or one who was not being cooperative.


This is something that will relate to all ages. This may be something that we may not be so mindful of especially those who normally feel that they behave very well with other people which is probably the case. There are some people who do certain things that may be inappropiate but they may not know it because no one has told them otherwise so they think they are behaving alright when that may not be the case.


If you see someone not being on their best behavior, it does not hurt to take them to the side or tell them right there and then in a gentle voice that what they doing is not appropriate and describe to them what is a better way to behave with other people. 


I know there are some people who do not want to hurt other's feelings and such but it will hurt more coming from a harsh stranger than a gentle friend. It's all about helping each other.


I know some may be reading this post and thinking that they are aware of all these things and they don't have to change a thing about them when that is not true; there is always room for improvement over time. Plus not everyone is aware of what good behavior really is. I had a girl in class today who kept interrupting the teacher during her lesson and she thought that she was doing was okay until her mother came in and scolded her in front of her peers. Her mother explained to me that her kid was very excited about something and got carried away but obviously that was no excuse to be disrespectful to the teacher. There are some parents who would not tell their child that what they were doing was disrecptpful which may lead to them behaving like that again because they was not told otherwise. This is important not just with children but also with adults. Tell you friends when they're doing something that is not cool because they are likely to do it again and we're trying to make this world a better place. I know I may sound corny but it's true, it is our world so lets take the initiative and do our part to better things.


I can go on but I am going to stop here. I just wanted to talk a little about this because behaving with manners and being polite is something that is very important to me. One of my pet peeves is when something is being very impolite to another human being. It's not col being rude to someone. It's ugly and very mean. Hold the door open for each other and say please and thank you, people really appreciate hearing please and thank you.


It can really brighten someone's day.



Until next time guys. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment